It has been a few months since I’ve started this journey of vlogging.
I must say it is not easy to juggle my time but at it is rewarding to discover what are my capabilities! I would say CONSISTENCY is the key! I would push myself to be consistent in making videos, thinking about contents and to upload my videos onto my Youtube Channel (Monolid Girl Shu Yi) and page (Shuyis Creative Space) every Sunday.
I will be sharing on beauty items, tips and Fooooddd (of course~). So hope the contents can help you get some good products or even good food places~
Places/ Items mentioned:
- Beast, Intermark KL (Western Cuisine)
- Joy St, Bangsar (Gelato)
- Restaurant Kim Hing Lee, Puchong (Sang Yuk Mian)
- IIao IIao, Mid Valley (Yoghurt)
- Charles & Keith, Mid Valley (Shoes and accessories)
- De Igniters, Kajang (Beauty house/ event space)
- Restaurant Siaw Kok Chun, Kajang (Hot soup)
- Stitches (Pillow customized stitches shop)
Monolid Girl -Shu Yi