Weight loss in Malaysia is never easy when our food is sooo gooddd~ I believe those you are living in Malaysia or has visited us will know this pretty well that you could eat 5 times a day (or even 6 times) (>_<)
However~ I believe healthy weight comes from our lifestyle and exercising is an important element in our life! So don’t forget to eat and sweat it out at least 3 times a week! Exercising can be tough at first, but don’t loose hope, because it is possible if we ourselves are willing!!
Giving hope to all those who wants to loose weight!! Find a gym buddy; learn to love green food; sleep 30 minutes earlier than your usual sleep time~ Start somewhere, and your body will thank you for it!!
So, I’ve just started and will continue on this journey…
Places I’ve visited this week:
1. Celebrity Fitness, Kajang (gym) – My gym choice because the equipments are newer (I’m a VIP all club member), so I’ve been to Mid Valley, Bangsar, Nu Sentral and Cheras Sentral branch before which I would rate average.
2. Go Noodle House, The Starling Mall (noodle house)
– Awesommeeee must try the hearty soup noodle and Teo Chew Fish Ball (which has fillings in that bouncy textured fish balls)~ David and my advice, “don’t order their Dry Pan Mee, we think it’s not delicious at all…”
3. Red Kettle, The Starling Mall (Western food/ Bakery)
– I won’t say no to desserts~ I’ve forgotten what the dessert is called, but I guess with the attached vlog, you can identify how that cake looked like (T.T) and yes… I like the dessert
4. Weng Hua Flower Boutique, Petaling Street (Florist and affordable flowers)
– This place is my favorite place to pick flowers at a reasonable price, they also provide wrapping service, need to add on the wrapping service tho. They have a book which you can choose the your desired wrapping design too~
5. Happy Meal bakery, Petaling Street (cream puffs)
– I think their puffs are quite tasty, because of their long history in this business, I guess it won’t go too wrong 😉
6. The Toast Co. Petaling Street (Bread, Toasts and Backpackers place)
– Interesting concept, I think is worth trying at least once! For me, I don’t mind going back to have their food other than their toast. Because I’ve seen tables next to me ordering food, and I think is decent and appetizing.
7. Sushi Mentai, Kajang (Japanese food)
– I think is reasonable, but not the best
8. De Igniters, Kajang (Event space, health and beauty product distributor)
– Good spacious place for training events, and you can get beauty products and supplements from here too! Contact them for simple facial too!
9. Ayza, Kajang (Mamak)
– one of the best mamaks in Kajang
Stay tuned for next week everyone~
Monolid girl- Shu Yi