Rod Fai Market (Train Night Market, Srinakarin – near Bang Na) . Never miss this place! It is open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. There are many shops and food stalls to explore in this amazing place!
- Kyuteawphiloak – Restaurant
- Hungry was the word in my mind when arrived… and so we hunt for food first… The food is great here! Trust me… if you are going to order the Thai Milk Tea, make sure you are a huge fan to finish one all by yourself! haha…
2. Chuy – Boutique
- Chuy is a boutique in front of a tattoo shop~ I love the hipster setup of the stall and the amazing thing is that they even provide the cloth range for children too! It’s too adorable! I like the quality of the cloths and dresses too~
- Opens: Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Line ID: 21gunsok
- Contact person: Ms Pum
- Price range: Reasonable 🙂
3. Forget Me Not – Music store
- If you love records, you must visit this place! They sell old music records and record players. The antique shop setup is very cosy and it brought me back in time!
4. Cofilco Shoes
- You may find variety of shoes here! They even distributing their shoes to Malaysia too!
- Contact: 083 8800 363
- Line: cofilco (instagram)
- Facebook: fanpage/cofilco’shoes
Other amazing places and food you can find there:
For those who are planning to go, you must go!
I will be back for more in the future!
Shu Yi (xoxo)