16.12.2015 – It is the month of December and Christmas is around the corner. I drove pass the street of Changkat to head to a bar called No Black Tie for the very first time to attend a music performance called “Christmaslicious”.
The main performers were:
- A talented violinist, Rohnie Tan from A9 Strings, accompanied by a violinist and a cellist
- A skillful pianist, Nish Tham
- 2 powerful vocalists, Nikki Palikat and Elvira Arul
- A performance directed by Nell Ng
As you enter No Black Tie, there is a bar on your right and some tables and chairs located on your right. As you head straight, walk pass a thick curtain and you will enter the seating area where performances take place.
My friends and I were brought up to the second floor and we sat in the middle section above the stage area. We had a good view throughout the performance.
They performed many Christmas songs which captivated the hearts of the listeners, no one talked, no one moved; everyone just sat on their seats and enjoyed the moment as they performed. I am very sure none of us wish the performance end that night~
Look out for these amazing musicians, it is worth the experience! I would love to attend their performances once again in the future!
- Address: Jalan Nagasari & Jalan Mesui, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone:+60 3-2142 3737
Shu Yi (xoxo)